Stir fry greens with garlic
|Prep time||5 minutes|
|Cooking time||3 minutes|
|Total time||8 minutes|
Another quick side dish using pak choi and mibuna or mizuna
1. Wash greens and spin dry in a salad spinner.
2. Heat oil in a large heavy bottomed pan or wok over medium-high heat.
3. Add garlic and salt, saute about 1 minute.
4. Add greens and red pepper flakes toss all to coat well.
5. Increase the heat slightly and continue to toss the greens while they cook. Cook just until the leaves begin to wilt.
6. Remove from heat, adjust seasonings and serve.