Rhubarb and Lentil Curry
|Prep time||10 minutes|
|Cooking time||20 minutes|
|Total time||30 minutes|
A delicious veg curry with an unsuspecting vegetable - the rhubarb!
3 clvgarlic (crushed)
3rhubarb (add more if smaller in size)
2 tgaram masala (or you can use 1tsp ground coriander and cumin and 2tsp paprika)
450 mlvegetable stock
- Fry the onion and garlic until the onion is soft
- Add the garam masala and turmeric and coat the onions
- Add in the lentils, rhubarb, aubergine and veg stock
- Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes until the veg is just soft and lentils are cooked through.
- Cook the rice as per instructions
- Grate the zest of one lime into the yogurt
- Squeeze the juice of one-half into the lentil and serve with the rice and yogurt!
- Sugar and salt and pepper to taste
- Add more veg stock if required