A brilliant way to use up the last of your roots.
- 4 carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 parsnips, thinly sliced
- 2 peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 beetroot, thinkly sliced
- 4 tablespoon rapeseed oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- paprika, chilli flakes or seasoning of choice
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Lay out the prepped veg on paper towels to absorb excess moisture.
- Dress in the oil and seasoning. Add a teaspoon of paprika or chilli flakes, or any other desired seasoning. Roast for 20 minutes, turning occasionally and keeping an eye on them to avoid getting too crispy!