Vegetable and Feta Salad
Vegetable and Feta Salad. Leftover carrots and parsnips make a great addition to this salad.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 400g carrots, roasted
- 400g parsnips, roasted
- 1.5 tablespoon olive oil
- half a lemon, grated zest and juice
- bunch of flat-leaf parsley, leaves choppped
- bunch of mint leaves, chopped
- 100g feta, crumbled
- Heat the butter in a large saute pan over a medium heat. Fry the garlic for a couple of minutes before adding the vegetables. Fry for a few more minutes until warmed through.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the oil, lemon zest and juice, then season to taste. Add to the pan to warm through. Transfer the vegetables to a serving plate and stir through the herbs and crumbled feta.