Crispy Salmon on Tatsoi with Spicy Thai Sauce
Easy and quick dish which you can use with any kind of fish.
- 0.25 cup honey
- 2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 3 tablespoon water
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 inches of ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 chilli, minced
- 400g tatsoi
- 680g salmon or other fish
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 0.5 red onion
- Add the honey, fish sauce, water, lime juice, ginger, garlic and chilli in a bowl, whisk until well blended. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat and brush the fish fillets on all sides with about 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the fillets and cook until just opaque in the center, about 5 minutes (only cook on one side).
- Meanwhile, add 2 teaspoons of olive oil in another nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Stir in sliced red onions, and cook for 1 minute then stir in the tatsoi. Cook until wilted but still bright green, 2 to 3 minutes. Season with a pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Divide tatsoi evenly among 4 serving plates. Arrange the cooked fish on top and spoon the sauce over the fish.