Baked Spiced Red Cabbage
Inspiration taken from food lover and instagramer Larie Taylor.
- 1 red cabbage
- 2 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Chop the cabbage into large pieces.
- Mix all the spices and powders together
- Drizzle olive oil over the pieces of cabbage
- Coat with the spice and powder
- Bake on 195C for 30mins or until tender
This is an incredibly simple yet satisfying dish which can serve as a side dish or added to a salad.