Apple Doughnut Cake
|Prep time||20 minutes|
|Cooking time||1 hour|
|Total time||1 hour, 20 minutes|
This cake was shared amongst the Local Green team at break today to celebrate a birthday birthday. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did, cake is always better to share with friends.
- Cream together Vegan margarine and sugar.
- Cook with a tablesppon of water and couple of tablespoons of sugar.
- Cook apples until fluffy and white
- Add flour, fruit and spices to batter, then gradually fold in the apples
- Pour into baking ring and cook for approximately 1.5hours at 160 degrees
- When cool. Sprinkle with icing sugar. Serve.
This recipe is vegan