Sweetcorn and Courgette Dhansak
|Prep time||10 minutes|
|Cooking time||15 minutes|
|Total time||25 minutes|
Serve with rice or lentils
2corn ears (kernels removed)
1courgette (thinly sliced)
1chilli (or chilli flakes)
2 tcurry powder
400 mgvegetable stock
- Heat the oil and fry the onion and garlic until soft.
- Add the curry powder and chillies to the onions and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Add the corn, courgetter and tomatoes and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add 300ml veg stock, simmer for 5 to 10 minutes, adding more stock if needed
- Add the coriander leaves. Serve with rice/cooked lentils or naan.