Dawn's Kohlrabi Fritters
|Prep time||10 minutes|
|Cooking time||15 minutes|
|Total time||25 minutes|
This recipe has been created by the very wonderful Dawn who works as one of the picking and packing team at The Arch. It's a fabulously easy meal and a real knock-out to serve to family and friends.
- Grate all vegetables, and squueze dry within a tea towel and return back to bowl
- Finely chop the garlic and the herbs and add those into the vegetables
- Beat an egg in a sperate small bowl and then pour over the vegetables, season to taste
- Pat the mixture in small, even rounds, use the back of a spoon to squash the fritters into a slightly flat circular shape.
- Preheat a non stick frying pan with Olive oil and cook until golden brown on either side
- Place in the oven on low heat 170 whilst you prepare the salad and new potoatoes
This dish is served well with new colleen potatoes and salad leaves with a simple dressing.