Jean's Red Lentil Soup
|Prep time||10 minutes|
|Cooking time||40 minutes|
|Total time||50 minutes|
This soup is so utterly delicious and versatile. Season with chilli, garlic, etc..
1. Evenly chop the carrots and the onion
2. Warm pan with olive oil and Sautee the vegetables until soft
3. Empty the tinned tomatoes
4. Add in the red lentils and blend everything together until smooth.
5. Add the stock and simmer
6. Season to taste with salt, peppers and chilli flakes.
7. Serve warm with crusty bread