Golden Beetroot, thyme and cumin soup with Feta topping
|Prep time||10 minutes|
|Cooking time||30 minutes|
|Total time||40 minutes|
Today Jean made a delcious golden beetroot soup to share with the team-it really is a deliciously sweet and a perfect alternative to the usual soups. Top with Feta and Parsely. Serve with Crusty bread.
1. Finely chop the onion
2. Peel, and cube the golden beetroot
3. Peel and cube the potato
4. Warm pan on low heat, melt butter add in the prepped ingredients
5. Sautee the veg for until soft (approx. 25 mins)
6. Make veg stock
7. Add stock to veg and blend, add in seasoning.
8. Chop parsley and cube feta, put in bowls and let your guests add to taste.