Creamy mushrooms with tagliatelli
|Prep time||10 minutes|
|Cooking time||10 minutes|
|Total time||20 minutes|
Quick and easy
1. Brings lots of salted water to the boil.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large pan. When hot add the shallot and garlic and saute for 2 mins on a medium heat.
3. Add the mushrooms and saute till they soft.
4. Add the dash of white wine if using, and turn the heat up to reduce.
5. Lower heat and stir in the cream and heat through. Stir in the parsley and parmesan and season.
6. Cook the pasta and drain.
7. Mix the sauce through the pasta and serve with extra grated parmesan to taste