Couscous salad with orange and broadbeans
|Prep time||20 minutes|
|Total time||20 minutes|
Quick, tasty with contrasting textures.
1. Place the couscous in a bowl, cover by 2cms with boiling water, cover with cling film and set aside for about 15 mins.
2. Cook the broad beans in lightly salted water for 5 or 6 mins. Drain, refresh in cold water and pop the beans out of the skins.
3. Dry roast the pine kernals in a hot pan, shake the pan to brown the kernals evenly.
4. Run a fork through the couscous to seperate the grains, add the chopped herbs, beans, pine kernals, radishes and spring onions. Season well.
5. Transfer to a serving dish, trickle with olive oil and apread the orange slices on top.
Cucumber can be used instead of radishes.