Butter bean, leek and cauliflower salad
|Prep time||20 minutes|
|Total time||20 minutes|
Unusual flavoursome salad.
1. Whisk all the dressing ingredients together well, adding salt and pepper to taste.
2. Dress the cauliflower and butter beans liberally. Toss and then leave to sit overnight.
3. When it comes time to serve, ar boil the leeks for a moment in some boiling salted water.
4. Add the warm leeks to the cauliflower and butter beans.
5. Add the chopped parsley and the capers. Toss, check seasoning, then serve.
If using dried beans, soak overnight then cook for 2 to 3 hours with 1 or 2 bulbs of garlic. Then proceed from step 2. This takes more time planning.