Broccoli, pak choi and potato soup
|Prep time||15 minutes|
|Cooking time||30 minutes|
|Total time||45 minutes|
A wonderful potato based soup! This vegan soup will serve two as mains, or four as starters.
2Potaoes (peeled and quartered)
1⁄2vegetable stock cube
- Boil potatoes for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, heat a drizzle of oil over medium heat. Add onion and cook and stir till soft.
- When potatoes are soft add the broccoli and then pak choi. Cook till broccoli is soft, then drain.
- Add the vegetables, onion, water, stock cube and seasoning to a blender. Blend till smooth.
- Transfer soup back to pan used to cook the onions. Serve.