Broadbean & Fennel Brucshetta
|Prep time||10 minutes|
|Cooking time||15 minutes|
|Total time||25 minutes|
This supereasy broadbean and fennel recipe is bound to impress.
200 gHigher-welfare bacon
500 gPodded broadbeans
100 mgOrganic vegetable stock
1Wild fennel (handful)
- Slice the bacon, then peel and finely chop the onion. Add to a frying pan over a medium heat with 4 tablespoons of oil. Fry until softened.
- Stir in the beans, add the stock, then season.
- Reduce the heat and simmer till the beans are tender, but hold their shape.
- Toast the ciabatta on a griddle pan for a minute on each side.
- Take the beans off the heat, chop and stir in the wild fennel and serve on the ciabatta.