Broad bean, mint and ricotta bruchette
|Prep time||10 minutes|
|Total time||10 minutes|
Yummy lunch dish
1. Cook broad beans in boiling water for 5 mins, drain and refresh in cold water. Remove skins.
2. Put the beans in a small bowl, add olive oil, lemon zest, a small amount of lemon juice and the chopped mint. Season.
3. Lightly toast the bread till crispy on the outside.
4. Rub one side of each slice with the cut garlic to flavour. Drizzle on some olive oil.
5. Season the ricotta with salt and pepper and spread onto the garlic side of the toast. Top with the broad bean mix and eat.