|Prep time||30 minutes|
|Cooking time||30 minutes|
|Total time||1 hour|
1. Preheat the oven to 220C/200 fan/gas 7. Prick the potatoes several times with a fork and place in the microwave for 8-10 minutes, and then finish in the oven for 20 minutes until they are cooked through and have crisp skins.
2. When the potatoes are near the end of cooking, put the bacon on a wire rack over a baking tray and put in the oven to cook for 10-12 minutes until golden. Remove and cut into small pieces.
3. Cut the potatoes in half and scoop out the potato flesh into a large bowl. Gently mix in the bacon pieces, half of the cheese, mixed beans, spring onions and ½ tsp smoked paprika. Have a taste and add more paprika for a stronger smokier flavour. Spoon back into the potato skins and scatter over the remaining cheese.
4. Chill in the fridge if serving later, or if serving straight away, heat the grill set to high.
5. Sit the filled potatoes on a baking sheet and put under the hot grill for about 5 minutes until the cheese has melted. If you are grilling from chilled, increase the time by a few minutes making sure the potatoes are heated all of the way through.