Beetroot & Halloumi fritters
|Prep time||20 minutes|
|Cooking time||20 minutes|
|Total time||40 minutes|
This is a great Saturday night meal with friends, washed down with some ice cold beer!
2 Tmint (chopped)
- Use any halloumi for this, dusting it with mint before you start.
- Grate the carrots and beetroots into a bowl.
- Place in a sieve over your bowl and grate in the halloumi and mix in the spring onions.
- Mix together until well combined.
- Whisk together the eggs with a generous amount of black pepper.
- Mix the egg and cornflour into the mix, squeeze out any excess liquid.
- Form into small patties and fry for 5 minutes on either side until golden.
- Mix together some yogurt with mint and drizzle on top to serve.