Arran Victory Potatoes, roasted garlic and herbs
|Prep time||10 minutes|
|Cooking time||1 hour|
|Total time||1 hour, 10 minutes|
This dish has autumn written all over it. These gorgeous purple potatoes are delicious with Thyme and Rosemary.
250 garran victory potatoes
8 tolive oil
- Pre-Heat Oven for 10 mins at 200 with baking tray and olive oil
- During this time wash and cut potatoes into quarters
- Cut the cloves into thirds with skin on
- Place the prepared potatoes in to the tray and cover in the warm olive oil
- Sprinkle the cloves and herbs throughout the potatoes Leave to cook for 45 mins, then take out add basted the potatoes with olive oil and add a dash more is necessary cook for another 10 mins
- Take out and serve!