Summer Cabbage Crunch Salad
A healthy, refreshing salad, and a light alternative to coleslaw.
- 1/2 a summer cabbage, shredded
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 4 spring onions, sliced with some green stems
- 35g sliced almonds
- 60ml rapeseed oil
- 30ml apple cider vinegar
- 15ml honey
- salt to taste
- Toss cabbage, sesame seeds, spring onions and almonds all together and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Make the honey dressing: Mix cider vinegar and honey together until honey dissolves. Pour in oil drop by drop and whisk until emulsified. Chill if not using right away. Before serving, whisk again and pour over salad. Toss to coat.