Stir-fry Greens with Oyster Sauce and Noodles
Stir fry greens with oyster sauce and noodles
- 150g fine egg noodles. Rice vermicelli works too
- 400g mixed greens, washed, trimmed and shredded
- 125g mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced, or 1 mild onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 3 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1 red chilli, chopped, add to taste
- Cook the noodles per instructions, drain and refresh under cold water, set aside.
- Mix the soy, fish and oyster sauces together in a small bowl. Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan.
- Add the onions, garlic and chilli. Stir and fry for 30 seconds, add the mushrooms, stir and fry for about a minute, till the mushrooms wilt.
- Add the greens and sauce mix.
- Stir and fry for a further 2 minutes over a high heat.
- If the sauce is too thick, add a splash of water.
- Off the heat, toss in the noodles, mix well to make sure they are coated with the sauce.
- Serve immediatley in warmed bowls and garnish if using.
Add chopped corriander, or rings of red chilli or finely grated lime rind to garnish.