Pak Choi, Spinach and Mushroom Pie
Cosy up around the kitchen table this weekend with this delicious leafy green inspired pie.
- 1 leek
- 200g pak choi
- 200g spinach
- 200g mushrooms
- 500g potatoes
- a handful of parsely
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 20g butter
- 100ml milk
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper, to taste
- oregano, to taste
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Peel the potatoes, chop them in large cubes and steam until soft.
- Meanwhile chop finely the leeks, mushrooms in larger pieces and the stems of the pak choi. Place in a pan and stir fry until mushrooms start to release water. Add the leaves of the pak choi and spinach chopped the way you like it and leave to soften
- Add the paprika, black pepper and soy sauce to the stir fry and stir for about 5 min.
- Mash the steamed potatoes with milk, butter, salt and oregano.
- Place in a deeper baking tray the stir fry and cover with the mash.
- Bake for about 15 min (until the mash obtains the crust you like)