Golden Beetroot, Thyme and Cumin Soup with Feta Topping
Jean made a delcious golden beetroot soup to share with the team-it really is a deliciously sweet and a perfect departure from the usual soups. Top with feta and parsely. Serve with crusty bread.
- 1 onion
- 6 golden beetroots
- 2 potatoes
- 2 l vegetable stock
- 200g feta
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Finely chop the onion
- Peel, and cube the golden beetroot and potato
- Warm pan on low heat, melt butter add in the prepped ingredients
- Sautee the veg until soft (approx. 25 mins)
- Add veg stock to veg and blend, add in seasoning.
- Chop parsley and cube feta, put in bowls and let your guests add to taste.