Creamy Mushrooms with Tagliatelle
Quick and easy
- 200g mushrooms, washed and sliced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 shallot or small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon crème fraîche or double cream
- dash of white wine, optional
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 200g tagliatelli
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon parmesan, grated, plus more to serve
- Brings lots of salted water to the boil.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan. When hot add the shallot and garlic and saute for 2 mins on a medium heat.
- Add the mushrooms and saute till they soft.
- Add the dash of white wine if using, and turn the heat up to reduce.
- Lower heat and stir in the cream and heat through. Stir in the parsley and parmesan and season.
- Cook the pasta and drain.
- Mix the sauce through the pasta and serve with extra grated parmesan to taste