Courgette, Basil and Parmesan Salad
The trick of this salad is to slice the courgette as thinly as possible, a mandoline works best.
- 4 courgettes
- 1 bunch rocket, washed
- 1 bunch basil, leaves only
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoon parmesan, finely grated
- 6 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Make the dressing by mixing the lemon juice, olive oil and parmesan in a jug and season with salt & pepper.
- Finely slice the courgette at an angle and put in a bowl.
- Mix in the rocket, basil and enough dressing to coat. Don't overdo it with the dressing as it will all go soggy.
- Check seasoning and serve.