Broad Bean, Mint and Ricotta Bruchette
A yummy lunch dish
- 100g broad beans, podded weight
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 10 mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 slices of sourdough bread, thickly sliced
- 0.5 clove of garlic
- 3 tablespoon ricotta
- Cook broad beans in boiling water for 5 mins, drain and refresh in cold water. Remove skins.
- Put the beans in a small bowl, add olive oil, lemon zest, a small amount of lemon juice and the chopped mint. Season.
- Lightly toast the bread till crispy on the outside.
- Season the ricotta with salt and pepper and spread onto the garlic side of the toast. Top with the broad bean mix and eat.