Arran Victory Potatoes, Roasted Garlic and Herbs
This dish has autumn written all over it. These gorgeous purple potatoes are delicious with thyme and rosemary.
- 250g Arran Victory potatoes
- 8 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 10g thyme
- 10g rosemary
- Pre-heat oven for 10 mins at 200. Coat baking tray with olive oil and place inside to heat up
- During this time wash and cut potatoes into quarters
- Cut the garlic cloves into thirds with the skin on
- Place the prepared potatoes into the baking tray and coat with the warm olive oil
- Sprinkle the cloves and herbs throughout the potatoes. Leave to cook for 45 mins, then take out and basted the potatoes with olive oil. Add a dash more oil if necessary and cook for another 10 mins
- Take out and serve!