|Prep time||45 minutes|
|Cooking time||10 minutes|
|Total time||55 minutes|
Herby, spicy and filling
1. Drain and place the chickpeas and sweetcorn into a food processor.
2 Add half of the corriander leaves and all of the stalks to the processor. Save the rest of the leaves to garnish.
3. Add the spices, lemon zest, flour and a pinch of salt, then pulse until combined, but not smooth.
4. On a flour-dusted surface, divide and shape the mixture into four equally sized patties (roughly 2cm thick).
5. Place a tray and refrigerate for around 30 minutes to firm up.
6. Heat a some oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Once hot, add the patties and cook for around 10 minutes, or until golden and cooked through, turning halfway.
7. Serve on soft buns, garnish with tomato, lettuce and carriander leaves, ketchup or mayonaise.