Baked and spiced red cabbage
|Prep time||10 minutes|
|Cooking time||30 minutes|
|Total time||40 minutes|
Inspiration taken from food lover and instagramer Larie Taylor.
2 Tcayenne pepper
1 TGarlic Powder
1 Tonion powder
2 Tolive oil
- Chop the cabbage into large pieces.
- Mix all the spices and powders together
- Drizzle olive oil over the peices of cabbage
- Coat with the spice and powder
- Bake on 195 for 30mins or until tender
This is an incredibly simple yet satisfying dish which can go as a side dish or added to a salad.