We're hiring - Make the world a better place and get paid for it!
We're recruiting and looking for a new packing asssitant to join our team in January of 2018.
The role is part time for 8 hours every Thursday. £10.20/hour (London living wage), with possibility of 3 additional hours on Wednesday morning
- Work with packing team
- Help with the packing
- Help supervise the volunteer
- Maintain quality control of the veg
- Deliver packed bags to collection points
- Help maintain a friendly relationship with pick up point owners.
- Deal with pick up point issues as they arise or refers back to packing managers for instruction etc.
-Report any issues with the van back to packing managers
This person needs to:
- Have attention to detail
- Have troubleshooting skills
- Have good communication skills
- Have a current UK driving license
- Be committed to green issues
- Be reliable and punctual
- Be available for holiday cover
Please send your CV to email@example.com along with a little bit about yourself.